Our teachers know their students and work with them to help them realise their potential as learners. Our focus on authentic learning and authentic assessment ensures that we challenge our students to grow in their learning and achieve their personal best.
Throughout our community of Sydney Catholic schools, we have shown high performance of our students in measures such as NAPLAN and the HSC.
- Our school performance band won the Medium Instrumental Ensemble section in the 2019 Ryde Eisteddfod
- A number of students compete at the NSWPSSA State Athletics Championships
- One of our Year 5 students is the Inner West Cluster 5 Stage 3 Public Speaker winner
- Two of our students achieved places in the finals of the 2019 NSW Little Athletics Boys Javelin, Discus and Shot Put
- A number of our girls represent the Sydney Diocese cricket teams
- A number of our students are awarded High Distinctions in the UNSW ICAS Science, Writing, Mathematics, Digital Technologies and Spelling competitions.